Sunday

INSPIRED BY THE RETIRED VINTAGE LAUNCH!





















So today is the day! I've been working so hard behind the scenes to get this shop up and running. Its a pop-up online shop meaning that it is only going to be open for business until I go back to uni in September.

To celebrate the launch I'm offering all you lovely readers 10% off for today only! Use the code:
'LAUNCHDAYDISCOUNT'
at the checkout.


& 'like' the facebook page for updates of new stock and other future offers!

I'd love some feedback on the shop :)
Thanks for reading,
Rachelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow congrats! Everything looks lovely :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the launch! Hope it all goes well for you, everything looks great.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw love it I keep meaning to to something like this on big cartel for a while have so much vintage stuff taking up too much space!!

    Yours looks great!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black dress with sheer sleeves is beautiful. If only I had some more pennies to spend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cardigans and skirts are wonderful! love them all. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is making me so happy lady! I love the name of it. heading over to check out your store now...looks good so far.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)