Saturday

Review: The Body Shop Mango Beautifying Oil

Hello everyone, as some of you are aware I work for The Body Shop so I thought I'd write a review of the new mango beautifying oil. The oils launched about a month ago and I have used it almost every day since!
It is also available in eleven other flavours such as strawberry, coconut & chocolate :)

The great thing about the oil is that it is a multi-purpose product that can be used on the body, face & hair!
It is a lightweight, dry oil which means that it absorbs really well into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue. It leaves the skin instantly hydrated with a lovely shimmery finish.






Body: I find the oil is best absorbed on damp skin so I use this straight after a bath or shower and it leaves my skin with a subtle glow and the fragrance lasts for hours!

Face: I have oily skin which is prone to blemishes so I was pretty skeptical about using the oil on my face. I applied a small amount at night after cleaning and toner and it sank into the skin quickly and I woke up the next day with incredibly smooth skin! I wouldn't advise using it under make-up but as a treatment once or twice a week its lovely.

Hair: I colour my hair all the time so I suffer with dry ends, I applied quite a generous amount to the ends of my damp hair and left it in overnight. I rinsed it out thoroughly the next morning and my hair was left super shiny and smelt yummy plus my split ends were less noticeable!

Click here to read reviews and view the rest of the oils.
If you're not sure you can always pop into your local shop and most will be able to offer you a sample to try!


Would you guys like me to review more Body Shop products? I have worked there for almost five years now so I know the products inside out :) 

I had a sad realisation today that I'm only working two more shifts before I have to move back home. I'm pretty gutted that I have to leave the company after so long but I can't afford to rent in Preston and the commute from my mums is too expensive/time consuming for the hours they have to offer me :(
I definitely have to make the most of my discount before I leave! I'm gonna be stocking up like a mad woman...

Have any of you used the new oil yet? What's your favourite Body Shop product?
Thanks for reading,
Rachelle xxx




2 comments:

  1. Oooo i might have to purchase this! I'm looking for some beauty stuff for a week long giveaway i'm going to host soon and this will be perfect!! How much is it?
    freebird. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound lovely! I'm really getting into oils at the moment, I love using them after I've shaved my legs! I see you guys have a 2 for £15 deal which seems pretty reasonable.
    I'd love to see more reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)