Monday

PROJECT 333-What's In My Wardrobe?

Hello!
So here is the itemised blog post featuring (almost) all of my final pieces for Project 333.

I have written them all down so hopefully, you can get a better idea of what a 33 -piece capsule wardrobe looks like. Y'know what-you actually get more to work with than you think!

A few pieces I haven't photographed because I wear them but they need replacing soon. They're fine for working from home and going for walks (aka my life right now) but ideally, I would like to find 'new' secondhand versions that have a lot more life left in them.

Trousers
-BLACK LEGGINGS* (not pictured)
-BLACK JEGGINGS* (not pictured)
-HIGH WAIST BLUE JEANS*

SKIRTS
-KHAKI SKIRT*
-NAVY SKIRT*


DRESSES
-BLACK BODYCON ROLL NECK*
-PAISLEY SHIRT DRESS*
-LACE DRESS*

FANCY TOPS
-EMBROIDERED TEE*
-SHEER BLACK BLOUSE*


JUMPERS/SWEATERS/JACKETS
-CAMEL R0LL NECK*
-MUSTARD ROLL NECK*
-RAINBOW KNIT*
-STRIPE JUMPER*
-BLACK CARDIGAN*
-DENIM SHIRT*
-PRINTED BLAZER*


TOPS/TEES/BLOUSES
-PLAIN STONE TOP*
-PLAIN MUSTARD TOP*
-PLAIN BERRY ROLL NECK
-PLAIN BLACK ROLL NECK (NOT PICTURED)
-STRIPE TOP
-HEATTECH FLORAL TOP
-ORLA PRINT TOP*
-HIPPY BLOUSE*
-FLORAL ROLL NECK*

SHOES
-DR MARTENS
-DR MARTENS VELVET
-HEELED BOOTS

COATS
-KHAKI PARKA
-FAUX SHEEPSKIN*
-FAUX LEATHER*
-PAISLEY BOMBER*
-BLACK FAUX FUR CAPE*

ACCESSORIES
-MATT AND NAT BAG
-ORANGE SCARF*
-RED FLORAL SCARF*
-WITCH HAT*
-FLOPPY HAT*

All items marked with a * were bought secondhand :)

So that is my rough version for January/February and March, I still need to tweak a few bits but I think that a capsule wardrobe will never really be 'finished' I think it's an interesting process that will grow and evolve over time. So I have 39 items right now but like I say some will probably get swapped around. Plus I should probably skim down my roll neck and coat habit :')

Also, I'd like to talk about the cost of a secondhand capsule wardrobe. Some of these pieces I've had for ages and I still wear them all the time. For me, it's not about going out and buying the perfect capsule wardrobe for the sake of it. It's a longer process. It takes time to find the right garments secondhand but I will say that you should enjoy the process. I'm so happy that I have a wardrobe of clothes that I love, that literally cost me less than £50 for all of the secondhand pieces combined. If you are a serial high-street shopper than that probably seems shocking! I just want to share with everyone that secondhand does NOT mean low-quality, fast-fashion cast-offs or grannies clothes. I like to think that my wardrobe has some classic pieces and that it reflects my personal style.

I think that's enough for this post but please share with me your thoughts on Project 333, if you're taking part yourself let me know how it's going :)


Thanks for reading,
Rachelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)