Monday

Things That Make Me Happy: MARCH EDITION!

Helllooo,
I've decided to make 'Things That Make Me Happy' a monthly thing, not that there is a lack of things making me happy, far from it! So without further ado here are some snaps of happiness...

Adding bits & pieces to my crafty flea market suitcase...
 Bought this amazing book case curtain from H&M home, with a cheeky discount code it was only £6.50 :)
Wallings Farm has the BEST cheese on toast I have ever eaten. The burgers were incredible too...
 Their ice cream was also bloody amazing! I went for coconut & caramel toffee chocolate mmmm
Me with new hair (again!) & messing around with black lippy. I like it but I'm too scared to wear it out!
 My new tealight holder which was a gift from my boss :)
 Ohhmagosssh this vanilla slice/jammy cream creation was delicious!
 The reason I have new hair! I helped my friend out for a hair shoot by being her model. This photo looks nothing like me, not sure if I can pull of the freaky white-eyed alien look...
 Ahh I'm a lucky little so and so and I got to see Biffy Clyro last week :) I managed to get on the guestlist at Manchester M.E.N which was amazing! We had great seats and I'm very much a little bit in love with Simon Neil. Seriously an incredible band to watch live...
 Oh what a beautiful specimen of sweaty, Scottish man :P
 What has been making you happy recently?
I've got quite a few things to look forward to this month. Hooray for spring!
Thanks for reading :)
Rachelle x

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! You've got such a variety of things from March, I love it. I think the black lipstick looks great also! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bookcase curtain is so cool! And I really didn't think the photo of the model was you, you look so different!

    Btw I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book case curtain is so cute!! Lovely blog! New follower here, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ermahgerd.
    your hair, the black lipstick, the modelling, the freaking book case curtain, SWEATY TOPLESS TATTOOED MUSICIANS.
    such an interesting read :D thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)