Thursday

Wishlist: HURRY UP PAYDAY!

(Clockwise from the top)
Wall-Mounted Clothes Rail: In my new room I don't have enough space for a freestanding clothes rail so a wall mounted one seems like a perfect solution. I like this one but I can't find out the price. I've had a look on eBay and other places and they seem to be going for around £40-£60 which is a bit much for a glorified pieces of metal if you ask me so hopefully I'll be able to persuade my dad to build something similar!
Black Ballet Shoes: I need some new shoes for work, my Carvela ones are looking a bit scruffy now so they need replacing. I like these velvet ones from ASOS as I'm a bit of a velvet fiend.
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel: I've been trying out the mini size of this wash & I love it. It seems to be clearing up my awful skin. It's very gentle yet I feel like my skin is really clean and fresh afterwards. I've been using it with my facial buffer from The Body Shop which is amazing!
Aura Tracie Ellis Bedding- I need some new bedding and I saw this gorgeous set in TKMaxx the other day. I'd never heard of Tracie Ellis but she has some really pretty designs on her website. The set was £24.99 RRP £100!
Wooden Leopard Glasses- I know I've just got some new glasses but I want more in my collection! I adore this wooden pair and I think I need them on my face! They are $68 from Firmoo but I think they look so much more expensive.
Wooden Heart Ear Tunnels- I have my ears stretched and I've had some pretty wooden lotus tunnels in for the last 2/3 years! I'm not sure how the heart shaped ones would stay in my round holes but they are super cute. They are from this seller on eBay & there are loads of other great wooden designs.

So these are a few of many things that I would really like in my life right now! Every time I see something that I really want I write it down and I'm going to see if I still actually need it at the end of the month. I'm sure there will be quite a few wishlists in the next few weeks on here! I'm not one to splurge my money but then I don't really have a budget either. Isn't money a strange thing?!
Do you budget and save for specific items or do you tend to impulse buy?
Thanks for reading :)
Rachelle xxx

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)