Monday

My Week In Pictures









 Finally getting the last bits of my vintage shop sorted/ New nails with O.P.I silver shatter polish, holding my Lush 'tiny hands' which is laavly/ Mimi-mum's new lilac burmese cat napping/  My gorgeous Rocket Dog shoes only £15!/ New dream-catcher necklace made by my mum at MagPie in the Sky/ Helping with mum's stall at the Lakes collective fair/ Stripey cheese and tuna melts yumyum/ Watching an episode of Green Wing every day before bed.


Sorry I've not blogged for a while I've been working loads and been back home for a few days so I've not had much spare time. I'm in the last stages of getting my vintage shop set up, I just need to write the descriptions and get them on Big Cartel-it's very exciting! I'm doing catwalk for a charity fashion show on Wednesday so I'm a little bit nervous but it should be fun :)


I'm fourth at the moment but need to be in the top 3 to be considered for the prize job! It would really mean a lot to me and it only takes a few clicks :) Thank you!


Have you got any exciting plans for the rest of the week?
Thanks for reading,
Rachelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. Your nails look amazing! Very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes look lovely! & good luck getting the final bits of your shop set up :)

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh love the rocket dog shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Green Wing so much! But if I watch one episode then I don't want to stop haha it's a good one to watch to procrastinate! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those clogs are just dreamy! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way these photos turned out! Where they taken through a polaroid?

    Looks like you had an awesome week <3

    kokopelliblu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)