Saturday

Hello out there!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my very first blog post, I wanted to start 'Inspired by the Retired' to showcase my love for all things granny-chic. I love vintage fashion, charity shops, flea markets, make-up, photography,being a bargain hunter, music, baking, arts and crafts and a lovely cuppa tea! So fingers crossed I will actually get myself organised and update this regularly :)

A little bit of information about me:
My name is Rachelle, I'm 20 years old and I currently live in Preston whilst I'm at uni but I'm originally from the Lake District. I study Fashion promotion with Styling and I have a part-time job at the Body Shop which is awesome!
I have to admit that some things I like are very 'Non-Grannyish' such as I'm an hair dye enthusiast, a lover of tattoos (although I don't have any yet), spiced rum and loud music. I hate housework, can't knit and have never been to a coffee morning.

This is my face. I've just dyed my fringe this lovely turquoise colour and wanted to take a decent picture but I just look either really posey or really goofy so this one will have to do :)

I've never had a blog before, but it's something I've wanted to do for some time now. As it is the beginning of a new year I thought it would be the best time to start! Is anyone else finding it odd writing 2011?! Anyway thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)