Friday

Thrifty Lady: RIVERSIDE VINTAGE

Hello Everyone,
I'm a little late with posting this but I wanted to share my little venture with y'all :) On Easter Sunday (shh I know that was ages ago) My boss and I decided to go 'halfsies' on a stall at The Continental in Preston which is hosted by Riverside Vintage. After a couple of weeks of  lunch-hour treasure-hunting and rooting through our wardrobes we had gathered an eclectic mix of clothing, accessories, jewellery & homeware. My input was mainly trend-inspired, kooky, re-worked vintage whilst Rach had a gorgeous collection of bags & jewellery from her globe-trotting adventures.
We were really pleased with how the stall looked and we both had a successful day for first-timers! It was fairly quiet but that was to be expected on Easter Sunday. There were plenty of other lovely stalls with fantastic clothing, homeware & crafts to offer.
If vintage is your thang I'd totally recommend a visit to one of the events, they're not as regular as others but give the Facebook page a like :) I've got the vintage bug again and we've already signed up to do another fair next month at Cedar Farm which should be fun!

Have you ever had your own vintage stall before?
Thanks for reading :)
Rachelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)