Friday

Obsessed: NEW FIRMOO GLASSES!


Hello Everyone,
I just have to share my new glasses with y'all, I have actually had them for a while now but I hadn't had a chance to take any decent photos of them!

They are from Firmoo, I am genuinely in love with them! I like bold, tortoiseshell glasses best and the wooden arms are an unusual design detail. They are also available in a white leopard print design, which I'm also considering adding to my collection...
 This is my second order from Firmoo, the first pair here I was sent to review and after browsing the site I decided I needed to buy this pair! They are £46.92 after the currency conversion and usually another £10-£15 postage depending on where in the world you are! They were running a promotion when I bought these (obviously, I never buy anything full price!) so I got an extra 30% off the frames so I think in total I paid £36 including prescription lenses and postage-which is amazing considering they look like an expensive pair of designer glasses. Delivery is always really fast with Firmoo considering they come from the other side of the world. 

My only niggle, and this is me being a little 'spoilt brat' is that on the website they are pictured with a pretty map design glasses case and I was sent a boring clear one with bubble wrap inside :( 
Here is my face! I'd like to think that they suit me (if I do say so myself) I am wearing my trusty 'Eurydice' lipstick from Illamasqua and my tie-dye sweater I picked up from Oxfam for a bargain of £2 :)

Because I'm super nice, I searched for a discount code for you. If you type in: EXTRA20  at the checkout you get 20% off! So head to the online store here & have a look :)

Have you ordered from Firmoo before? What do you think about online glasses companies?
Thanks for reading :)
Rachelle xxx

2 comments:

  1. aaah they're so cool! i love them! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this!! They look great! :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)