Monday

Charity Shop Chiiiic-DECEMBER FINDS

Hey guys!
So I have quite a few bargains to show you. I bought some great things from the charity shops last month. I wrote a few tips for charity shop shopping last year. I'd say I now buy about 60% of my wardrobe second-hand! Also I'd really recommend having a look in the charity shops at the minute as most of them will be having sales especially on the sparkly, party wear :) Sequins galore! 

Here's what I bought last month:

1) Furry Next Coat-This was £10 from the PDSA charity shop in Ulverston (which is awesome by the way). I don't usually spend that much on one thing in a charity shop but it's SO FLUFFY! (& I'm helping the cats & dogs!) Its a great quality coat and it keeps me toasty on the morning commute.
 2) High-Waisted Check H&M Wool Skirt- I spotted this skirt in the reduced section of Age Concern in Grange. It was only £2.75 and it is made of super-duper thick wool material so great for the chillier weather with some fleecy-lined tights!
 3) Lee Denim Jacket- I've never owned a denim jacket that I'm really happy with, I always get the wrong wash of denim or it looks really boxy and strange but I love this one. I actually found it in the mens section but it is definitely a ladies jacket, not that I mind wearing a mans coat ;) It was a bargainous £3.
 4) Glittery Pinstripe Pencil Skirt- I picked up this skirt to wear to work. It has shiny, silver pinstripes which I thought were festive enough to wear over the Christmas period! I think this one was about £2-£3 I can't remember exactly! It's now actually waiting in my 'to-sew' pile because I thought I could leap over a huge puddle in a tight skirt and, yep you guessed it, I ended up ripping it all up the back :'(
 5) Chilli Pepper Black Denim Cropped Jacket- Who remembers Chilli Pepper?! I had a Chilli Pepper coat when I was about 14! I saw this cute, little cropped jacket and thought that I'm missing a blackl jacket from my wardrobe. It was £4 from Cancer Research in Lancaster. The label says 'Guaranteed to raise more than a heart rate' oo-er ;)
I'm planning on volunteering in a charity shop this year. Lancaster has loads of charity shops so I'm not sure which one to go for! Do any of you volunteer? If so I'd love to hear your experiences :)

Have you found any gems in the charity shops lately?
Thanks for reading :)
Rachelle xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love that Lee denim jacket especially. Most of the Lancaster charity shops do my nut in, my favourites are probably the ones near the bus station or Salvation Army. Or volunteer at the Cancer Research one and sort out their rubbish excuse for a retro section! :p xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wool skirt is amazing♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I love finding stuff like denim jackets in charity shops,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wool skirt and denim jacket:) x
    amstyleandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the wool skirt and denim jacket are the best guys! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That H&M wool skirt is killer! I love it! I can't wait to see some future outfit images with it =]

    http://positivelybri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)