Thursday

Frugal Festivities: FLASH SALES!

Hello everyone :)
 I wasn't planning on doing this post however when I woke up this morning my inbox was full of flash sales I thought everyone would appreciate the heads up considering it's less than a month til Christmas day!


ASOS Collection 25% off!
Great if you want to treat yourself to a festive party dress for your Christmas party or buy a friend some cute jewellery for secret santa.

The Secretsales outlet is already heavily discounted so an extra 20% off is a cheeky bonus! They have lots of brands from Alexander Mcqueen to Bertie shoes but beware they only have a limited number of stock and sizes so to avoid disappointment search your size in the sidebar first!
The Jeffrey Campbell sale has started today too, they are the more unusual styles (good thing!) and range from £60-£89. Add to your wish list :)

Habitat 25% off everything!
Habitat have the cutest little home accessories, lovely bedding and the Christmas collection is beautiful! All with 25% off. If you want some seriously cute wrapping paper/decorations or plan to buy for someone who loves their interiors shop here!

Laura Ashley 30% off everything & free delivery!
I had NEVER been in a Laura Ashley shop until two days ago because I thought it was overpriced granny chic, whilst it is a little out of my price range they have some lovely things and with 30% off it's a lot more affordable. It applies to clothing & homeware so great gift ideas for your mum!

Sainsburys TU collection 25% off!
Again TU isn't really my thing but I'm sure there's something for everyone! This deal only applies in store but you can view the collections online. The kids clothing is adorable so consider that if you have mini-people to buy for! Also Gok's collection is included and has some nice sophisticated pieces.

The Body Shop 25% off everything!
If you order online it's 25% off everything plus other crazy offers if you come in store! Maybe I'm a bit biased towards the company but I'm pretty sure everyone likes a Body Shop gift on Christmas morning! My personal favourites this year are the Chocomania & the Gingerbread Sparkle set!

Photobox up to 75% off!
If you are the sentimental type or are pretty nifty with the old camera, Photobox have a range of personalised gifts that you can make using you own photos, from t-shirts, mugs and even stickers! It's literally only on for the next 12 hours though, so be quick!

H&M 50% off one item of your choice!
Use the code '0362' and get any item half price. The code can be used on clothing or homeware. You could go all out on your Christmas table settings or even treat the man in your life to some David Beckham underwear ;)

So get a wiggle on ladies & gents as most of these offers end today or a for a very limited time!
If you know of any other great sales please leave a comment :)
How is your Christmas shopping going? I still have loads to buy!
Thanks for reading :)
Rachelle xxx



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)