Tuesday

The Body Shop Favourites: SEPTEMBER

Oh hey there,
I've decided to show my appreciation for products that I look at pretty much everyday of the week. As I've worked at The Body Shop for many years there are some products that I haven't tried out in a while or ones that get forgotten when all the shiny, new ranges come out, so I thought I'd start a new feature where I share my top 3 favorite products of the month...

Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray: Honestly it took me a while to warm to this spray. I loved the smell but didn't think I really needed it for my hair type as it's never knotty and just kinda hangs there HOWEVER on the back it states that it is a leave-in-conditioner too not just a detangling spray. As y'all know I'm constantly colouring my hair, this spray keeps my hair really soft, makes it smell amazing all day (thanks bilberries) & is protecting the vibrancy of my hair thanks to the UV filter. I usually spray quite liberally onto towel dried hair then dry as usual or sometimes I just use a little bit on dry hair to freshen it up.

Round Body Brush: Again this was a product that I didn't really take much notice of (tut), Over the past few weeks I have been dry body brushing practically every day. I have heard so much about the benefits to circulation and cellulite but I never really believed the hype. All I can say is it really works! I start from my feet and work upwards towards the heart in a firm, circular motion and then go over it again with long sweeping motions. It removes any dry skin and really firms & smoothes. It does tingle a little but that's your circulation waking up! I must say that this brush is intended to be used DRY, you can wipe the bristles with a damp cloth every now and again to keep them clean but when it is immersed in water the wood can go funny. I use it before I jump in the bath or shower and it only take a few minutes to see a huge difference.

Vineyard Peach Body Lotion: Peach is back but only as a limited edition again. Last year when it was first released I wasn't that bothered but this year I'm obsessed with the smell. It's not as sweet as the old fuzzy peach range we used to do but it's very fresh, literally like biting into a ripe peach. I have the body butter too but I've found myself reaching for the lotion more often as it's so quickly absorbed and leaves the skin peachy (sorry) soft :)

Also for Northern based bloggers (or anyone who fancies a road trip) I'm planning a Christmas Body Shop Blogger event at the Preston store. So please do let me know if you'd like an invite :)

What are your favourite Body Shop products?
Thanks for reading :)
Rachelle xxx

Little bit obsessed with this song!
Million Dollar Bills (EASY GIRL REMIX) by Lorde on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)