Here are some photos of the little things that have been making me happy recently...
1) Pancakes! My housemate makes the most delicious pancakes ever! As I'm on mission gain a stone she has been
force feeding me them :)
2) I decided to be a tourist and walked up to Williamson Park in Lancaster which is just up the road from me but it's so pretty. The Ashton Memorial is amazing!
3) Sophisticated lunch with my dad :) Drinking 'Fruit Punch' tea by the Brew Tea Company which is yummy!
loins leggings from Your Eyes Lie on their first outing :)
5) The awkward moment when your drink knows your life :')
6) Cuddles with this cutiepieee (& his cardboard castle in the background!)
7) The Cadbury's chocolate eggs are so cute/yummy!
8) Properly belting out power ballads in the car :) DON'T PUSH TOO FAR YOUR DREAMS ARE CHINA IN YOUR HAND!
What has been making you happy recently?
What do you think to these posts? Would you like to see them more frequently or do you think I should do a bumper edition once a month?
Thanks for reading!