Friday

Things That Make Me Happy

Hello,
Just a quick update today with some of the little things that have made me happy this week...

Pretty flowers brightening up my room.
Living opposite this beautiful building.
Finding these Ted Baker hi-tops reduced from £95 to £24.99 when I blogged about them months ago.
Daim Mikado.
Gold glitter & nude nails.
New Chocomania range at work.
Full Moon.
Delicious graze box (although it is my last)
Attempting to be organised.
As per usual I seem to be drowning in a sea of uni work, we've been given our final project brief which I'm excited for but it involves lots of planning. I also have my fashion report & business plan to crack on with! I'm just getting to the point now where I can't wait to finish uni and go and get on with my own thing! I've got a few exciting opportunities on the horizon but I'll let you know more about them when I know more myself...

What has made you happy this week? Is anyone else itching to finish education?
Thanks for reading :)
Rachelle x

2 comments:

  1. Diam mikado! I need to find me some of those. That building is stunning too xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I will ALWAYS read every comment and try my hardest to reply & check out your blog so please leave a link :)